Folksglove Picnic Blanket - Dandelion
Picnics are one of life’s simple pleasures. Finding the perfect spot, rolling out a rug and sitting down to savour your provisions is always a delightful moment. True, the British climate sometimes conspires against one’s plan to laze on a sunny riverbank, but finding shelter for your sandwiches is all part of the fun!
- Size & Care
- Made from hardwearing cotton printed with our Dandelion design
- Waterproof waxed-cotton back so you can sit comfortably on damp sand or wet grass
- Sturdy leather carrying straps when rolled up
- Designed to fit in almost any knapsack or basket
- Made in Great Britain
- What's more: If you’re caught in an unexpected downpour the waxed-cotton side makes an excellent waterproof cape!
Size: Open 145cm x 145cm. Rolled 38cm x 11cm x 11cm (excluding handle)
Material: Front: 100% Cotton. Back: 100% Waxed Cotton
Care: Spot clean only. Due to the waxed-cotton fabric this product cannot be machine washed or tumble dried. But if you’re a little overzealous when spooning out the chutney, you can easily sponge off any marks with a damp cloth and some washing-up liquid.
We offer free UK standard delivery on all orders over £75
For orders below £75 our standard postage costs £4.95 per order.
UK next day delivery costs £7.95 per order. All orders must be received before 2pm Monday to Thursday for next day delivery.
Please see our delivery and returns page for more information.